- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
- Construction Technology & Management (CTM)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Digital Communication (DC)
- Thermal Engineering (TE)
- Thermal Science and Engineering (TSE)
- Power System (PS)
- Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- All Branches of Engineering
Master of Business Administration (MBA) The MBA program has been designed as an intensive two year master’s full time program and part time program aims to create a strong academic foundation to young thinking minds. Provide the power to shape their thoughts and develop management aptitude.
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- B. Com (Bachelor of Commerce in computer science)
- B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce in Management & finance)
B.Pharm:- (Four Year Course)
M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics):- (Two Year Course)
D.Pharm:- (Two Year Course)
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture:Bachelor of Science in agriculture is an undergraduate degree course in Agriculture. This course provides a lot of opportunities to the students who are interested in agriculture field.
Four Years Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
1. Title of the Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture B.Sc. (Ag)
2. Duration of the course: 4 years
3. Eligibility for admission:
- Candidate with agricultural streams physics chemistry mathematics biology computer science or any other suitable combination of subjects should have passed in all the subjects with Minimum requirements.
Two/Three Years Diploma in Agriculture
1. Title of course
- Diploma in agriculture
2. Duration of the course
- 2 years
- 3 years
3. Eligibilities for admission
Eligibility for 3 years diploma
- 10th pass with 45% or equivalent grade by any nation of the 10th pass with 45% or equivalent grade bi any recognized Central Board.
Eligibility for 2 years diploma
- Final examination of the 10 + 2 system by any recognized Central Board.
Candidate with agricultural streams physics chemistry mathematics biology computer science or any other suitable combination of subjects should have passed in all subjects with Minimum requirements.
IMPORTANT SUBJECTS IN THE PROGRAM
- Agricultural economics
- Agriculture engineering
- Agricultural extension
- Agricultural agronomy
- Meteorology biochemistry soil
- Science plant pathology
- Plant genetics
- Plant breeding
Bachelor of Library and Information Science : A one-year full-time course leading to the degree of Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.).
Candidates seeking admission to the course shall satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidates must have passed at least a Bachelor ’s Degree examination under (10+2+3) pattern of education with a minimum of 50% marks.
Master of Library and Information Science : A one-year full-time course after the Bachelor of Library and Information Science leading to the degree of Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.).The Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.) course will be full time course of one academic year.
- B.L.I.S. or B.Lib.I,Sc. from the recognized University. With minimum 50% marks.
Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D)
- M.L.I.S. or M.Lib.I,Sc. from the recognized University. With minimum 55%.
B.Ed.Bachelor of Education is a 2-year degree programme designed for students who want to make their career in teaching.
M.Ed. Master of Education is a 2-year post-graduate degree programme designed for students who want to make their career as a teacher educator & teaching.
D.EL.ED is a Diploma course in Elementary Education. It is a 2 year full time diploma course to train teachers for the primary level.
B.Sc.B.Ed is four year Integrated course which provides complete integration of content and pedagogy distributed throughout the course. The two groups opts PCM (Physics/Chemistry&Maths) and CBZ (Chemistry, Biology, Zoology) enable students to become TGTs of Maths Science and TGTs of Science respectively.
Ph.D.Bhabha University Faculty of Education offers research programmes like Ph.D. and encourages research in the field of Education.
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)Many aspirants opt for BA LLB course right after class 12. This integrated double degree honors academic programme combines bachelors degree in arts with a bachelor’s degree in law. The course is of 5 years and 60 Seats.
LL.B. or Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate law degree which is aprerequisite for anyone who wants to enter the field of judiciary and law. The course is of 3 years and 60 seats which helps to develop skills like problem-solving, communication and judgment.
B.A. Bachelor of Arts is a 3 Year Degree Program designed of studentsM.A. Master of Arts is a 2 Year Post graduate Degree program designed of students Ph.D.
- political science
- Hindi literature
- English literature
- Ph.D research program